Audio-Technica - AT-LP60WH-BT Bluetooth (Turntable - White)
Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60-BT gives you all the great features of our popular AT-LP60 fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable but with the added convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables. Up to eight different pairs of speakers, headphones or other devices that utilize Bluetooth® wireless technology can be stored in the AT-LP60-BT’s memory. Once stored, a simple push of the turntable’s Function button is all that is required to connect the turntable to your chosen wireless device.
The AT-LP60-BT also gives you the option of operating it just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation: just push the Start button to begin playing a record, and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through). A tone arm Lift button is also included to let you raise and lower the tone arm without stopping the turntable.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60-BT’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the tone arm for assured performance and ease of setup.
The AT-LP60-BT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated turntable input
- Includes 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Type Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor DC servo-controlled Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements 120V AC, 60 Hz, 3W
- Dimensions 360.0 mm (14.17") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 356.0 mm (14.02") D
- Weight 2.98 kg (6.6 lbs.)
- Accessories Included 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover